Payments & Refunds
PIA is a Registered Training Organisation based in South Australia and is a not-for-profit organisation. In order for the PIA to conduct quality, sufficient training courses, we require all participants to read and abide by our Payment & Refund Policy. Please ensure you have thoroughly read this information prior to attendance.
|CONDITIONS OF TRAINING ENROLMENT|
All training enrolments must be received in writing in order to be valid.
(PIA enrolment form, PIA Website enrolment, Email to PIA containing all required details).
- Full course fees apply, unless a valid CITB number is provided, in which participants then qualify for the discounted course fees.
- Invoices and confirmations will be issued prior to course commencement.
- Full course payment to PIA is required prior to course commencement in order to secure places in any training in which a fee applies.
- Payment may be made by cash, cheque, credit card or electronic funds transfer.
- Failure to make payment for training prior to course commencement will result in your position in the course being void.
(Exceptions are considered provided PIA are contacted and a valid reason is given)
- No course certificates, cards or completion acknowledgements will be provided until full payment has been received from participant/s.
- Course fees and structures are subject to change without prior notice
- Replacement of materials provided at courses will incur a fee depending of the materials and training
(Eg Replacement Whitecard - $10)
All enrolments for training programs conducted by PIA are required to be paid for in advance.
All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Fax on 8292 4040. Please contact the PIA if no response confirming the cancellation has been received.
- Cancellations may be made up to 14 days prior to course commencement. A full refund will be made where cancellations are notified 14 days prior to course start date.
- Cancellations made 7 days or less prior will attract a refund of only 50% of the full course fee.
- No refund will be given should no notice be given of a non-attendance (no-show) prior to course commencement. (PIA/Non-PIA Member Rate + CITB rate).
- Exceptional circumstances will be considered for a refund, however support documentation may be required (Eg Doctors Certificates)
- Administration fees may apply should changes to enrolments occur or exceptional circumstances arise and the participant does not attend the training.
- Course participants are entitled to nominate a substitute to the course or defer participation to the next/same course on one occasion only where due notice (14 days) has been given.
- PIA accepts no more than $1,000 from each individual student prior to the commencement of a course.
- PIA will provide a formal acknowledgement and receipt of payment to the participants prior to the course commencement.
- PIA will provide a full refund if the course is cancelled or upon request of the participant if course is rescheduled.
- PIA will make every effort to reschedule cancelled courses as soon as possible
- PIA will ensure all participants are notified should any changes to dates, prices or course structures apply after enrolment.