We offer various courses in upskilling, which we believe are extremely important to the industry.
Members and Non Members are both welcome to enrol in any of our training courses, provided they meet the pre-requisite requirements.
|CURRENT / AVAILABLE TRAINING PROGRAMS|
Please click the links below for full course information
- Apply First Aid *
- AS3500 Plumbing Legislative Update
- Asbestos Awareness
- Backflow Prevention *
- Build A Better Business
- CPCPWT4013A Commission and Maintain Hot Water Temperature Devices NEW
- Commonwealth Health and Safety Representative Course NEW
- Commonwealth Health and Safety Bridging Course NEW
- Commonwealth Health and Safety Representative (Refresher) NEW
- Eco Smart Plumber
- Enter & Work in Confined Spaces
- Gas Domestic Appliance Servicing NEW
- Gas Commercial Appliance Servicing NEW
- Health and Safety Representative Bridging Course NEW
- Initial five day Health and Safety Representative Course NEW
- Manage Contractor Safety NEW
- Participate in the Investigation of Incident - BSBOHS508B NEW
- Plumbing & Gas Roadshow
- Polythylene Piping (Tigerpipe)
- Restricted Electrical Licence for Plumbers *
- Risk Management for Supervisors and Managers - BSBOHS508B NEW
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves (Intro Course)
- Whitecard Induction
- WHS Awareness for Managers and Supervisors NEW
- WHS Harmonisation and Due Diligence NEW
- Working at Heights *
*Indicates Accredited training which is contracted through separate Registered Training Organisation.
We can run any of the listed available courses upon request of sufficient interest if dates are not currently scheduled on our Training Calendar.
|EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM|
If you are interested in undertaking any courses which are not currently offered on the above list, please send the form through to us below, as we may be able to assist you.